With 2017 right around the corner, we find ourselves re-evaluating what this company is all about, and that means determining “What is our mission, our purpose, our function”.
Simply put, the mission of this Genetix Media LLC is to growth hack for medical based companies, using powerful tools and strategies that create real targeted measurable results.
Some of our best strengths:
- Medical Concept Video Production
- Web/App Development
- Advertising Campaigns
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Marketing Training
- Brand Awareness Campaigns
- General Content Creation (videos, articles, etc )
With over 4 years in the business, we have discovered an intelligent and highly executable strategy for boosting any medical device organization’s overall brand awareness.
WE GET YOU IN FRONT OF THE RIGHT CROWD!!!
We believe attention is the new currency, and can say with confidence that most medical organizations are not using modern tools such as internet marketing, social media marketing, content creation, SEO, and brand awareness to their full advantage.
Thats why I started this company back in 2012. I noticed there was a high demand and low supply of skilled media content producers, and that almost no medical organization was taking social media seriously.
Its almost 2017, and many medical businesses are missing out!
Now more than ever, physicians are learning how the social media game works. They are building groups, events, startups, educational programs, health awareness campaigns etc...
We understand that hospitals and physicians are a medical device organizations true client base.
So you might be wondering, how does a "digital agency” “growth hack” for a medical based organization?
Its actually a very simple process when your able to put it all together! We are good at that.
- We always get to know our clients from the get go.
- We define and locate your ideal clients
- We identify major goals for the brand
- We develop a custom campaign and strategy
- Outline key campaign metrics
- We produce all required campaign materials for you
- (If applicable) we review and launch all material on your behalf
Now is the time to team up with experts, who have an immense passion for science, technology, and economy
Together, we can raise the bar.
- Nathan Jean, Creative Director